1.There will be only 5 pods/classrooms with a maximum of 65 students in the building.
2. There are 2 separate entrances, one for the 3 pods upstairs and one entrance for the two rooms downstairs. There is no reason why any children or teachers from different pods ever are in contact with one another.
3.The facility has 4 separate men’s/women’s bathrooms. Three of the classrooms have their own dedicated bathroom attached to their class. Two of the upstairs smaller classes will share the largest bathroom with alternating access every other half hour.
4. Because of the layout of the pods, no students or teachers from different pods will ever need to come in contact with students from other pods.
5. Students will have their own desk and a separate cushioned chair on the theater risers. These will remain in place and used solely by the student assigned to that location. Per the attached floor plans, the “boxes” are the desk/chair location and the “circle or circled chair” will be the students’ alternate seating area. All other chairs will be removed from the space.
6. The capacity layouts below show the desk spacing for students than we intend to utilize versus the maximum capacity available while still using social distancing:
7. Students will remain at least 6’ apart at all times when seated or exercising.
8. Students will be required to wear a mask when moving within the room or anywhere else in the building, including when entering or exiting the bathrooms, as well as entering or exiting the building.
9. Teachers/instructors/tutors (“teachers”) and students will wear a mask whenever the teacher is required to be less than 6’ from any student.
10. The building will be equipped with MERV-13 filters which remove 99.9% of the COVID-19 virusin the heating and cooling system, as recommended by the CDC. Additional outside air will be brought into the building.
11. The teacher who signs the children in will wear a mask and shield.
12. All spaces will be disinfected and cleaned on a regular basis.
13. Only the teacher and students will be allowed into their specific classrooms Monday – Friday.
14. Upon arrival, children will go directly to their classroom. Upon pickup, each child will remain in the classroom until the parent arrives and then the child will be escorted to the exit.
15. Parents will only be allowed to be in the front vestibule or no more than 6’ from the entrance door. Parents must socially distance and wear masks, even it outside the building.
16. Students will be required to wear either a shield or a mask while exercising, depending on the exercise.
17. Since the spaces are set up for large assemblies of 55-210 people, the spaces have powerful circulation systems that filters the air more often than a normal system.